About the Flatfiles program
Goldfinch’s Flatfiles Program aims to make original contemporary artworks available to a wider audience. It encompasses painting, drawing, collage, prints, photographs, mixed media pieces and any other flat work that can be housed in the drawers of our flatfile cabinet, the vast majority of which are priced at $1500 or below — and many can be acquired for $500 or less. Works in the Flatfiles can be viewed online or by advanced appointment at the Gallery. Click on each thumbnail below for larger views and details.
How to use the Flatfiles
- Browse the Flatfiles database (below)
- Select the works that you’d like to see in person
- Send us an email [email@example.com] with the work(s) you are interested in viewing
- We’ll get back to you promptly, and will make a private appointment for you to look at the work in person
- Sorry, but we can’t open the Flatfiles to visitors without an advanced appointment and info on the works you’d like to see. These are all original artworks and many are delicate and vulnerable to handling/damage. We are happy to show you anything in person, as long as we’re given advanced notice.
To inquire for more details or purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FLATFILES BY ARTIST:
FLATFILES AT A GLANCE (click image for larger view):